August 11, 2016

Order of the Dragon's Heart

Midrealm Great Court, Pennsic War
On August 11, I was recognized as a member of the Order of the Dragon's Heart, a Middle Kingdom Award defined as:  given to those who have performed services on behalf of the Middle Kingdom above and beyond service normally expected of subjects of the Crown.

For all of you scheming to get me to attend the world's hottest and most humid court ever: I was going to go anyway. :|

For all those who wrote me in, thank you.

I am humbled.

Thank you to Baroness Soffya von Kulp for the lovely scroll. If you aren't familiar, her miniature work is amazing and I'm so happy to have this piece of art!

Proclaim to all that We, Cameron and Amalie are mindful of the time, labor, and love that Gianna Vettori hath freely given. Her tireless service fuels her barony and kingdom, she can continually be seen behind the scenes to ensure that the society is a better place for all. She truly has the heart of a dragon, and we are minded to create her a companion of our most noble Order of the Dragon's Heart.